For over 10 years, SHPE Indiana and Rolls Royce have partnered and awarded a one time scholarship to outstanding Hispanic engineering students. The scholarship also comes with the opportunity to apply and be considered for a co-op opportunity job. Deadline for applications is September 15th and scholarships are presented in our SHPE Indiana - Rolls Royce Award ceremony Do not miss this opportunity and apply today! Following requirements:
- You are a Senior HS students who are residents of Indiana enrolling in an Indiana college institution.
- You are a College Freshmen to Seniors enrolled in Indiana colleges and currently pursing and engineering degree.
- Preference is given to students majoring in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical and Computer Engineering. Other majors are encouraged to apply.
- You are a student of Hispanic descent.
- GPA 2.8 or higher.
- You are active in the Hispanic community or member of Hispanic community organization.
- You want to change the world and are hunger to come and work for one of the best engineering companies of the world!
- You should find the document at the bottom of this page or download it using the following link SHPEINDIANA_2017_SCHOLARSHIP_APPLICATION LINK.
- Deadline is Sep 15 of each calendar day.