In an effort to promote engineering education among Hispanics in the state of Indiana and in collaboration with Rolls Royce, SHPE Indiana created the SHPE-INDIANA Rolls Royce Engineering Scholarship for Hispanic students pursuing a career in Engineering. Applicants will also be considered for an internship or co-op position within Rolls-Royce and are encouraged to apply online.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection criteria:
- Hispanic or from Hispanic heritage.
- US Citizen/Residency/DACA required.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better for the scholarship. A GPA of 3.0 or better is required to be considered for an internship or co-op position with Rolls-Royce.
- Pursuing a career in a relevant engineering field.
- Accepted to or enrolled in a university/college in the state of Indiana.
- High school senior or college student (undergraduate). College freshman or sophomores are encouraged to apply.
- Letter of recommendation from counselor, teacher, professor or member of the community (not a family member).
- If high school student, submit an official transcript and college acceptance letter.
If college student, submit an official transcript from the college you are attending.
To apply for our scholarship, download the application and send it to email@example.com.